Have you ever wondered how to clean your slate or travertine shower? Do you have a marble shower which seems to be getting dirty quickly, suffers from soap scum, and has water spots long after the shower has been in use? If so you are a prime candidate for GRANITE HEROES natural stone Vapor Steam shower cleaning services in Chicago, IL.Our technicians use high tech vapor steam equipment to emulsify or break down dirt, soap scum, mold, and other hard to clean substances present on the surface of your stone shower tiles. Marble, granite, travertine, or slate tile are all a great choice's used by interior designers in most bathrooms these days. However if you do not perform yearly shower maintenance cleaning, the beauty you have come to love in your shower, can be lost or compromised.
Marble, Granite, travertine shower tiles are installed with a polish or honed finish on the tile . Over time the soap and daily cleaners we use in our shower breakdown the finish on the surface of the tiles. Often times you will see water spots, etching, and discoloration starting to occur. When this happens don't fear, because Granite Heroes is here! Granite Heroes shower honing and polishing services are designed to restore the finish on your shower tiles. This process involves the use of Diamond Pads as well as other honing & polishing abrasives used to refinish the stone tile surface. In most cases the original factory finish or polish can be re-achieved , extending the life of your granite, marble, or travertine shower tiles. In situations where tiles may be cracked, loose, or falling out or experts can troubleshoot the problems, replace tiles if needed, or build you a brand new shower!
Do you need your shower cleaned or restored?
Natural Stone such as: Marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate and engineered natural stone require a different cleaning process to maintain the look a feel of the shower surface. Vapor steam cleaning is the use of Hot Vapor steam to break down dirty, oils, acid residue, mold, and calcium deposits stuck to the stone tile surface.
Are you sick of looking at your dirty shower grout? Granite Heroes vapor steam grout cleaning process is a perfect match to clean shower grout. Granite Heroes us specially formulated cleaning agents in addition to the vapor steam cleaning system to thoroughly clean your shower grout. IN cases where you have loose or broken grout, or discolored grout due to aging, then you may be a candidate for our grout restoration program.
Granite Heroes use innovative cleaning techniques, specially formulated cleaners, and the best equipment in the industry to steam clean the mold or mildew off your shower. However in cases where the mold or mildew is trapped behind the caulking, then we must remove and re-caulk the shower seems and vertical joints.
During the steam cleaning or restoration process our technicians will able to pinpoint areas in your shower which can indicate water damage. In situations where we remove old caulking from the shower basin, water can sometimes seep out indicating possible water trapped behind the shower wall.
It depends on the situation, however in most cases where there are water spots, etching, or a loss of shine to the surface of the tile then its safe to assume your a candidate for our shower honing & polishing process. This process will bring back the clear deep polish your tiles once had.
All products sealers used on our cleaning and restoration job have a guarantee of up to 1 year. We recommend a yearly maintenance plan if you are not currently on one. Caulking or re-caulking is a sperate service and is not included in our vapor steam cleaning package.
Stone Shower Cleaning Pictures
Marble Shower Cleaning
Project Description: Polishing marble floors has really become a thing of science these days. The Heroes prove that on this project. AS you can see the window reflection looks like a reflection in the water on a glass day. Just one more eye popping polish to add to our belt!
Limestone Shower Cleaning
Project Description: This granite floor is rare and really required teh skill and expertise of a Granite Hero! We used our own special brand of diamond resson pads which really gave us the edge in mastering a factory polish on this floor. Yet another project you can read the wattage on the light bulbs!
Slate Shower Cleaning
Project Description:Project Description: The Granite Heroes really brought out the best in this slate floor. First or technicians removed the slate floor wax which had been covering the floor. The Heroes then finished the slate floor with a color enhancing gloss penetrating sealer to really pop the colors and enhance the stone.
DO YOU HAVE A HERO KIT?
Finally a natural stone cleaner worthy of being called a HERO!
Chicago Service Area
- Rogers Park (Loyola, Rogers Park)
- West Ridge (Nortown, Peterson Park, Rosehill, West Ridge, West Rogers Park)
- Uptown (Clarendon Park, Buena Park, New Chinatown, Sheridan Park, Uptown)
- Lincoln Square (Bowmanville, Budlong Woods, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Ravenswood Gardens)
- Edison Park (Edison Park)
- Norwood Park (Big Oaks, Norwood Park, Old Norwood, Oriole Park, Union Ridge)
- Jefferson Park (Gladstone Park, Jefferson Park)
- Forest Glen (Edgebrook, Forest Glen, Middle Edgebrook, Sauganash, Wildwood)
- North Park (Hollywood Park, North Park, Pulaski Park)
- Albany Park (Albany Park, Mayfair, North Mayfair, Ravenswood Manor)
- O’Hare (O’Hare, Schorsch Forest View)
- Edgewater (Andersonville, Edgewater, Edgewater Glen, Epic, Lakewood/Balmoral)
- North Center (Northcenter, Roscoe Village, Saint Ben’s)
- Lakeview (Lake View East, North Halsted, West Lakeview, Wrigleyville)
- Lincoln Park (DePaul, Old Town Triangle, Park West, Lincoln Park, Ranch Triangle, Sheffield Neighbors, Wrightwood Neighbors)<
- Avondale (Avondale, Jackowo, WacÅ?awowo)<
- Logan Square (Logan Square, Bucktown, Palmer Square)
- Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners)
- Irving Park (Irving Park, Kilbourn Park, Old Irving Park, The Villa)
- Dunning (Belmont Heights, Belmont Terrace, Dunning, Irving Woods, Schorsch Village)
- Montclare (Montclare)
- Belmont Cragin (Brickyard, Cragin, Hanson Park)
- Hermosa (Belmont Gardens, Hermosa, Kelvyn Park)
- Near North Side (Cabrini-Green, Dearborn Parkway, The Gold Coast, Goose Island, Magnificent Mile, Near North Side, Old Town, River North, River West, State Parkway, Streeterville)
- Loop (The Loop, New Eastside, Printer’s Row, South Loop)
- Near South Side (Dearborn Park, Near South Side, Museum Park, Central Station, Prairie Avenue Historic District)
- Humboldt Park (Humboldt Park)
- West Town (East Village, Noble Square, Ukrainian Village, Smith Park, West Town, Wicker Park)
- Austin (Austin, Galewood, The Island)
- West Garfield Park (West Garfield Park)
- East Garfield Park (East Garfield Park, Fifth City)
- Near West Side (Columbus Circle, Greektown, Little Italy, Medical Center, Near West Side, Tri-Taylor, Fulton River District, University Village)
- North Lawndale (North Lawndale)
- South Lawndale (Little Village, South Lawndale, Marshall Square)
- Lower West Side (Heart of Chicago, Lower West Side, Pilsen)