Cleaning tile floors by hand is hard work. It’s messy, uncomfortable—and impossible to get the deep-clean results that come with professional tile and grout cleaning. That’s because grout, which is a porous material, collects dirt, grime and spills, often discoloring the surface. Regular mopping and spot cleaning don’t reach the hidden dirt that lies deep within the pores of your grout lines. Our professional tile and grout cleaning service restores the luster to your floors, making them look like new.
Tile replacement and removal should be performed by a trained and experienced tile replacement contractor. Granite Heroes will repair, replace, and remove your ceramic floor tiles in a efficient time frame, restoring the condition of your ceramic tile floors. The process of removing and replacing tiles, goes hand in hand with our floor regrouting service. IF your floor has compromised grout joints which require maintenance and cracked tiles, we offer a cost effect solution for your project budget
Tile Floor Cleaning & Grout Cleaning FAQ
Tile floors just like natural stone, builds dirty over time dulling your ceramic floor tile’s appearance and altering the color of your grout. High tech encapsulated pressure washers are required to properly clean the tile floor & the floors grout joints.
Granite Hereos us a high pressure, high heat rotary tool with dual rotating jets. Its this high tech technology when combined with our own unique formula of ceramic tile and grout floor cleaners that deep clean and remove the years of dirt, grease, sealers and waxes which can accumulate over time.
As with natural stone, there a a variety of factors or conditions which impact the frequency in your cleaning needs. Is the tile in a high foot traffic area? Do you have children or pets? Do you have a regular tile and grout floor cleaning maintenance plan?
For an average size room it typically takes 60 minutes to clean the tile & grout. Tile size, grout width, years without cleaning & room configuration are all things circumsances which will greatly effect the time required to clean tile and grout.
DO YOU HAVE A HERO KIT?
Finally a natural stone cleaner worthy of being called a HERO!
Chicago Service Area
- Rogers Park (Loyola, Rogers Park)
- West Ridge (Nortown, Peterson Park, Rosehill, West Ridge, West Rogers Park)
- Uptown (Clarendon Park, Buena Park, New Chinatown, Sheridan Park, Uptown)
- Lincoln Square (Bowmanville, Budlong Woods, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Ravenswood Gardens)
- Edison Park (Edison Park)
- Norwood Park (Big Oaks, Norwood Park, Old Norwood, Oriole Park, Union Ridge)
- Jefferson Park (Gladstone Park, Jefferson Park)
- Forest Glen (Edgebrook, Forest Glen, Middle Edgebrook, Sauganash, Wildwood)
- North Park (Hollywood Park, North Park, Pulaski Park)
- Albany Park (Albany Park, Mayfair, North Mayfair, Ravenswood Manor)
- O’Hare (O’Hare, Schorsch Forest View)
- Edgewater (Andersonville, Edgewater, Edgewater Glen, Epic, Lakewood/Balmoral)
- North Center (Northcenter, Roscoe Village, Saint Ben’s)
- Lakeview (Lake View East, North Halsted, West Lakeview, Wrigleyville)
- Lincoln Park (DePaul, Old Town Triangle, Park West, Lincoln Park, Ranch Triangle, Sheffield Neighbors, Wrightwood Neighbors)<
- Avondale (Avondale, Jackowo, WacÅ?awowo)<
- Logan Square (Logan Square, Bucktown, Palmer Square)
- Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners)
- Irving Park (Irving Park, Kilbourn Park, Old Irving Park, The Villa)
- Dunning (Belmont Heights, Belmont Terrace, Dunning, Irving Woods, Schorsch Village)
- Montclare (Montclare)
- Belmont Cragin (Brickyard, Cragin, Hanson Park)
- Hermosa (Belmont Gardens, Hermosa, Kelvyn Park)
- Near North Side (Cabrini-Green, Dearborn Parkway, The Gold Coast, Goose Island, Magnificent Mile, Near North Side, Old Town, River North, River West, State Parkway, Streeterville)
- Loop (The Loop, New Eastside, Printer’s Row, South Loop)
- Near South Side (Dearborn Park, Near South Side, Museum Park, Central Station, Prairie Avenue Historic District)
- Humboldt Park (Humboldt Park)
- West Town (East Village, Noble Square, Ukrainian Village, Smith Park, West Town, Wicker Park)
- Austin (Austin, Galewood, The Island)
- West Garfield Park (West Garfield Park)
- East Garfield Park (East Garfield Park, Fifth City)
- Near West Side (Columbus Circle, Greektown, Little Italy, Medical Center, Near West Side, Tri-Taylor, Fulton River District, University Village)
- North Lawndale (North Lawndale)
- South Lawndale (Little Village, South Lawndale, Marshall Square)
- Lower West Side (Heart of Chicago, Lower West Side, Pilsen)