Cleaning tile shower by hand is hard work. Shower tile cleaning is messy, uncomfortable and really difficult to match the cleaning results a professional ceramic shower tile and grout cleaning company produces. The largest reason is because grout is a porous material, collects dirt, soap, develops calcium deposits and often discolors. GRANITE HEROES professional tile and grout cleaning service restores the look in your shower, making the shower look like new again. IF You want your tile and grout to stay clean and tidy without any mold or mildew, GRANITE HEROES vapor technology will kill and neutralize all the shower grout surfaces, joints and tile free of all of the germs, fungus, mold and bacteria.
Tile replacement services expand the life of your shower and reduce shower rebuilding or remodeling costs. The GRANITE HEROES shower tile replacement program also includes or grout removal or regrouting services. Why spend money and time re-tileing or remodeling the whole shower, GRANITE HEROES re-grouting services improve the look and appearance of your shower while strengthening the construction too!. Does your shower have loose or broken tiles, and the gout joints are cracked and falling apart? IF so call GRANITE HEROES today and receive a FREE estimate to clean, re-build, or replace your ceramic shower.
Tile Shower Vapor Steam Cleaning FAQ?
Shower Grout just like natural stone, traps dirt , soap, and particles into the prose grout. Vapor steam cleaning is the best method to remove the dirt from the shower grout. This process combined with our specially formulated grout cleaners will get your grout clean.
The answer is no, we do not clean the shower caulk. However we do completely remove the old caulk, and then apply new shower caulk to the shower seems and shower basin. Our caulk is anti-microbial which means its designed to prevent mold growth.
There a a variety of factors or conditions which impact the frequency of your shower cleaning needs. Is the water hard or in need of a water softener? Are there multiple types of shampoos , body wash, and grooming products in the shower? Do more than 1 person use the shower? Does the bathroom veinlet properly allowing steam to escape quickly?
For an average size room it typically takes 60-90 minutes to clean the shower tile & grout. There are some factors which may increase the shower cleaning process. Tile size, grout width, years without cleaning & shower configeration are all things effecting the cleaning time.
DO YOU HAVE A HERO KIT?
Finally a natural stone cleaner worthy of being called a HERO!
Chicago Service Area
- Rogers Park (Loyola, Rogers Park)
- West Ridge (Nortown, Peterson Park, Rosehill, West Ridge, West Rogers Park)
- Uptown (Clarendon Park, Buena Park, New Chinatown, Sheridan Park, Uptown)
- Lincoln Square (Bowmanville, Budlong Woods, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Ravenswood Gardens)
- Edison Park (Edison Park)
- Norwood Park (Big Oaks, Norwood Park, Old Norwood, Oriole Park, Union Ridge)
- Jefferson Park (Gladstone Park, Jefferson Park)
- Forest Glen (Edgebrook, Forest Glen, Middle Edgebrook, Sauganash, Wildwood)
- North Park (Hollywood Park, North Park, Pulaski Park)
- Albany Park (Albany Park, Mayfair, North Mayfair, Ravenswood Manor)
- O’Hare (O’Hare, Schorsch Forest View)
- Edgewater (Andersonville, Edgewater, Edgewater Glen, Epic, Lakewood/Balmoral)
- North Center (Northcenter, Roscoe Village, Saint Ben’s)
- Lakeview (Lake View East, North Halsted, West Lakeview, Wrigleyville)
- Lincoln Park (DePaul, Old Town Triangle, Park West, Lincoln Park, Ranch Triangle, Sheffield Neighbors, Wrightwood Neighbors)<
- Avondale (Avondale, Jackowo, WacÅ?awowo)<
- Logan Square (Logan Square, Bucktown, Palmer Square)
- Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners)
- Irving Park (Irving Park, Kilbourn Park, Old Irving Park, The Villa)
- Dunning (Belmont Heights, Belmont Terrace, Dunning, Irving Woods, Schorsch Village)
- Montclare (Montclare)
- Belmont Cragin (Brickyard, Cragin, Hanson Park)
- Hermosa (Belmont Gardens, Hermosa, Kelvyn Park)
- Near North Side (Cabrini-Green, Dearborn Parkway, The Gold Coast, Goose Island, Magnificent Mile, Near North Side, Old Town, River North, River West, State Parkway, Streeterville)
- Loop (The Loop, New Eastside, Printer’s Row, South Loop)
- Near South Side (Dearborn Park, Near South Side, Museum Park, Central Station, Prairie Avenue Historic District)
- Humboldt Park (Humboldt Park)
- West Town (East Village, Noble Square, Ukrainian Village, Smith Park, West Town, Wicker Park)
- Austin (Austin, Galewood, The Island)
- West Garfield Park (West Garfield Park)
- East Garfield Park (East Garfield Park, Fifth City)
- Near West Side (Columbus Circle, Greektown, Little Italy, Medical Center, Near West Side, Tri-Taylor, Fulton River District, University Village)
- North Lawndale (North Lawndale)
- South Lawndale (Little Village, South Lawndale, Marshall Square)
- Lower West Side (Heart of Chicago, Lower West Side, Pilsen)