Marble counter tops are a very popular design trend which are commonly installed and used bathrooms, and kitchens. A marble counter top can really accentuate the look and feel of your home. However cleaning products among other things will dull the polish and remove the sealant from yourmarble counter tops requireing maintenance over time. That's when you call GRANITE HEROES to save a preserve the look of your marble counter tops. We use a variety of skilled techniques designed to hone, polish the marble counter top back to a factory finish. Our Chicago marble countertop polishing services usually take 1 day to complete, and come with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Granite counter tops are the most popular design trend, most popular design trend due to its strength and durability. A granite counter top can really boost the look and feel of your kitchen or bathroom. However like marble, cleaning products and other things will dull the polish and remove the sealant from your granite counter tops. Maintain the intended look and feel of your granite countertops by calling GRANITE HEROES bring back the factory polish which has become dull over time. Does your coutnertops have a dull haze or a flat finish? If so call GRANITE HEROES today for a free granite polishing estimate
Do I Need My Countertops Cleaned Or Restored?
Natural Stone covers a variety of material such as: Marble, granite, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, onyx, bluestone, flagstone, serpentine stone, sandstone, and engineered natural stone. Each material requires a different cleaning process to maintain the look a feel of the natural stone countertop. Over time the sealer breakdown and can cause water marks and etching, and staining if the sealer is not reapplied.
Granite Heroes use innovative cleaning techniques and specially formulated cleaners to remove surface grim, grease, and years of film created by ineffective counter top cleaners or the wrong cleaning agents such as vinegar and bleach. Natural stone countertop manufactures suggest you have your counter top professionally cleaned and sealed 1 time a year to increase the longevity and life expectancy of the stone counter tops. That's why we created and offer our natural stone counter top cleaning and sealing services. What's even better is the cost effective price point, plus you will have clean fresh look giving you a new look in your home or business in Chicago.
By now your probably wondering, how do they actually clean the countertops? Granite Heroes use innovative cleaning techniques and specially formulated cleaners to remove surface grim, grease, and years of film created by ineffective counter top cleaners or the wrong cleaning agents such as vinegar and bleach. Granite Heroes Chicago counter top cleaning and sealing services are cost effective and will provide you with the clean fresh your daily cleaning can no longer achieve. Our HEROES thoroughly prep the work space and the service usually takes about 1 half of a day.
Counter top restoration in the process of restoring a countertop back to a factory finish. This process uses wet or dry sanding techniques to achieve a natural polish. The clarity, shine, and mirror look created by a natural polish is the highest quality and best possible finish achievable. This process is required to remove water marks, etching , dull spots, and ring marks from a marble, travertine, limestone, or in rare cases granite.
Yes we can remove scratches from your countertop surface. However this process is a small investment and will completely restore the look of your counter top. Our Heroes diamond grind your countertop down to a low grit, then bring the polish back up with our honing and polishing system.
Fixing a chip or patching a hole in a natural stone counter top is a situational service. In most cases the fillers or epoxies or resins used to fill in the chips require a larger divit or chip to adhere to. If your chip is medium to large size then it is possible to fix the chips. Small chips do nor contain enough surface area for the products to adhere to.
Granite & Marble Countertop Pictures
Carrera Marble Countertop
Project Description: Carrera marble is beautiful and is also a hyper sensitive natural stone. On this job the Heroes were confronted with badly etched, scratched counter top with the polish completely dull or worn off. As u can tell me fixed all those problems! You can read the wattage off these light bulbs.
Granite Countertop Polishing
Project Description: This granite counter top was pretty straight forward clean an seal job. What made this counter top pop was the natural colors and beauty in the stone. Really is a pretty that polished up like a champion!
Travertine Countertop Care
Project Description: This single vanity travertine marble countertop needed some help from the Heroes. Like most bathroom countertops this one had a lot of etching caused by toothpaste, and had some pretty tough water marks as well. But when you call a Hero they save the day , and this travertine polishing job was no different!
DO YOU HAVE A HERO KIT?
Finally a natural stone cleaner worthy of being called a HERO!
Chicago Service Area
- Rogers Park (Loyola, Rogers Park)
- West Ridge (Nortown, Peterson Park, Rosehill, West Ridge, West Rogers Park)
- Uptown (Clarendon Park, Buena Park, New Chinatown, Sheridan Park, Uptown)
- Lincoln Square (Bowmanville, Budlong Woods, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Ravenswood Gardens)
- Edison Park (Edison Park)
- Norwood Park (Big Oaks, Norwood Park, Old Norwood, Oriole Park, Union Ridge)
- Jefferson Park (Gladstone Park, Jefferson Park)
- Forest Glen (Edgebrook, Forest Glen, Middle Edgebrook, Sauganash, Wildwood)
- North Park (Hollywood Park, North Park, Pulaski Park)
- Albany Park (Albany Park, Mayfair, North Mayfair, Ravenswood Manor)
- O’Hare (O’Hare, Schorsch Forest View)
- Edgewater (Andersonville, Edgewater, Edgewater Glen, Epic, Lakewood/Balmoral)
- North Center (Northcenter, Roscoe Village, Saint Ben’s)
- Lakeview (Lake View East, North Halsted, West Lakeview, Wrigleyville)
- Lincoln Park (DePaul, Old Town Triangle, Park West, Lincoln Park, Ranch Triangle, Sheffield Neighbors, Wrightwood Neighbors)<
- Avondale (Avondale, Jackowo, WacÅ?awowo)<
- Logan Square (Logan Square, Bucktown, Palmer Square)
- Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners)
- Irving Park (Irving Park, Kilbourn Park, Old Irving Park, The Villa)
- Dunning (Belmont Heights, Belmont Terrace, Dunning, Irving Woods, Schorsch Village)
- Montclare (Montclare)
- Belmont Cragin (Brickyard, Cragin, Hanson Park)
- Hermosa (Belmont Gardens, Hermosa, Kelvyn Park)
- Near North Side (Cabrini-Green, Dearborn Parkway, The Gold Coast, Goose Island, Magnificent Mile, Near North Side, Old Town, River North, River West, State Parkway, Streeterville)
- Loop (The Loop, New Eastside, Printer’s Row, South Loop)
- Near South Side (Dearborn Park, Near South Side, Museum Park, Central Station, Prairie Avenue Historic District)
- Humboldt Park (Humboldt Park)
- West Town (East Village, Noble Square, Ukrainian Village, Smith Park, West Town, Wicker Park)
- Austin (Austin, Galewood, The Island)
- West Garfield Park (West Garfield Park)
- East Garfield Park (East Garfield Park, Fifth City)
- Near West Side (Columbus Circle, Greektown, Little Italy, Medical Center, Near West Side, Tri-Taylor, Fulton River District, University Village)
- North Lawndale (North Lawndale)
- South Lawndale (Little Village, South Lawndale, Marshall Square)
- Lower West Side (Heart of Chicago, Lower West Side, Pilsen)